CSTS is almost here! We have a few final announcements before breaking atmo…
- Buckle up, it’s gonna be a bumpy (awesome!) ride.
- Online ticket sales will cease at 10:00 pm Saturday night. Tickets will be available at the door until sold out.
- There will be a very limited number of t-shirts available for purchase at the event. If you miss your chance, shirts can still be ordered through Represent for a while longer (final campaign ends October 17th.)
- This is a live event with all the potential schedule fluidity. Please allow room for delays, as we can’t be sure how long certain activities will take to complete. The movies may start a few minutes late depending on how things go, but they will not start early.
12:00: Doors Open, check in begins
1:00: Welcome, Trivia round 1, Dr. Horrible’s Sing Along-Blog**
2:00: Trivia round 2, Costume contest*, Evil Laugh competition*, Trivia round 3
5:00: Prize winners announced
6:00: Live auction
*Kids get their own contests!
A few final notes:
- There are no physical tickets, and there’s no need to print your receipt. There will be a check-in table in the lobby when you arrive. All you need is the name on the reservation.
- Unlike traditional Alamo Drafthouse screenings, there’s no assigned seating for CSTS events. However, we want you to be able to claim your seats and then roam around if you wish, so you’ll receive a little slip of paper to use as a seat saver. Once you’ve claimed your seats, it would be helpful to the Alamo staff if you’d go ahead and make contact with your server, but then you’re free to wander, leaving your seat saver to mark your spot – we’ll have a lot of shiny things to look at!
- Late arrivals are fine, we’ll be in the lobby to check you in until Serenity starts.
That’s it folks, we’ll see you Sunday!
**Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog” screened by permission from Time Science Blood Club, LLC. ©Time Science Blood Club, LLC. All rights reserved.