All tickets and merchandise are now offline, but the event is NOT sold out! Tickets will be available at the door on Sunday, and merchandise will be available inside.
A few last reminders before the shindig:
- Costumes are NOT allowed this year due to the recent shootings in Colorado.
- Please allow an extra 15-20 minutes travel time due to highway construction. It shouldn’t be too bad on a Sunday morning, but you never know…
- (Apologies for this one, I was unaware of this until a few days ago): We’re being counted as a single large group, so there will be a 20% gratuity added to each dining check.
- We will be able to process PayPal/credit card payments on site for larger amounts, but you’ll want to bring cash for raffle tickets and other small items.
- There are no printed tickets, and you don’t need a receipt to check in. All pre-sales are on our list, and all you need to claim them is your name.
See you all tomorrow!